On Monday, May 20th all Winning Poker Network Sites will begin the multi-phase launch of our new software. In order to ensure your gameplay experience is not affected, some services will be temporarily unavailable during the transition.
We will be providing constant updates to this page, and we encourage you to also follow us on social media for the latest updates on the integration.
Casino Play: Temporarily, the casino button in the poker software will not be available. And the balance between the casino and poker will be separated. However, it will be possible to play in the casino with our support email please contact email@example.com
- Saved Login Details: The ‘Remember Password’ function in the poker client login page will not have stored your login details after the launch and you must manually input your login email and password when you first login. Please make a point to ensure you know your login details before the May 20th update and that the email on your account is valid so you may use the retrieve password functionality if necessary.
- VIP Program Rewards: You will receive full credit for any gameplay and any points accumulated will be tallied and recorded accurately. During the first phases of the launch, you will temporarily be unable to see the points accumulated in the poker client. Rest assured that once we’ve enabled that functionality, you will see that you’ve received credit for any and all play.
- Pre-registered tournaments: Staple tournaments such as the upcoming $5 million Venom and WSOP Takedown Week Main Satellite will be reposted on the new poker client. As a result, any player who is currently registered for any tournament because of a satellite or Spin to Get In or direct buy-in will receive a ticket for that tournament in their account.
- 7 Day No Rathole Tables: 7 Day No Rathole tables at all stakes and limits will be disabled throughout the upgrade. Players who currently have stacks at this table will be able to return with the same stack amount once they are enabled.
- Tournaments: While the majority of the regular tournament schedule will remain unchanged, some events may be cancelled throughout the upgrade. Any missing events will be available after the launch is complete.
- Player Notes: Unfortunately, player notes that were taken on the previous poker client cannot be saved and transferred to the new poker client. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Beast and Sit & Crush Leaderboards:The Beast and Sit & Crush races are still running though you will be unable to see your points earned on the leaderboard page on your end. All points are being effectively tabulated, and you are receiving full credit for your play. You will be able to see your leaderboard points once the software migration is complete.